Kicked-Up-A-Notch Maple Marinade For Vegetables
Your taste buds will thank you! This marinade is delicious on chopped broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, or carrots.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Serves 4 people
- ¼ cup Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Sriracha, Depending on Your Taste
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 400F
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add 3 – 4 cups of veggies of your choice to marinade in bowl and toss well to coat.
- Roast for approximately 20 minutes on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Stir veggies and bake an additional 12 – 15 minutes until nicely browned.
- Check often to prevent burning.