Skip to content
Maple Syrup Glaze For Ham
- ½ cup dark or amber pure Ontario maple syrup
- ½ cup pure Ontario maple sugar (or brown sugar) lightly packed
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Apply to uncovered ham during last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device